Skocz do zawartości

Where to buy used components and bikes online in Poland

Gość Jan D.

Pytanie

Hi, I am from the Czech Republic and just out of curiosity I wanted to ask if you have some popular website where you sell and buy used bikes, components and everything related to bikes. Sometimes I find some nice offers on German sites so I was thinkin that maybe in Poland I could find something too.

6 odpowiedzi na to pytanie

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Novadays olx.pl seems to be the major platform for selling used items in Poland. Previously, Allegro.pl was the major one but nowadays there is much more new items offered, very often imported from China but not only - normal, regular shops also offer their goods there. Of course we also have Vinted but mainly for clothes, Facebook's Marketplace and eBay but eBuy is not popular in Poland

I have sold 3 our bikes this year and 3 other three years ago. Displayed on Allegro and OLX with paid promotion - Allegro - no response. OLX - all sold. On other hand I prefer purchasing on Allegro as their seller rating system and buyer protection are much better. Just allegro migrated towards e-mall rather then second-had store.

Gość
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Odpowiedz na pytanie...

×   Wklejono zawartość z formatowaniem.   Usuń formatowanie

Dozwolonych jest tylko 75 emoji.

×   Odnośnik został automatycznie osadzony.   Przywróć wyświetlanie jako odnośnik

×   Przywrócono poprzednią zawartość.   Wyczyść edytor

×   Nie możesz bezpośrednio wkleić grafiki. Dodaj lub załącz grafiki z adresu URL.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...