Skocz do zawartości

[2021] Wahoo Elemnt Bolt Review - Road Bike Action

maxiahir

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Yes, you see that right. The new Wahoo Elemnt Bolt has just been released. It can be said that it is a slightly refreshed version of the well-known Bolt, with the same name, but with some significant changes and improvements. The new Bolt has a color screen, but it has 64 colors, unlike Roam's 8. In addition, it is slightly larger, because it has a larger battery and 16GB of memory, compared to the 4GB in the previous Bolt and in the larger Roam. Thanks to more memory, we can fit more maps without having to delete others. The display size remains unchanged. Buttons have been slightly refreshed, which are now supposedly better "clickable". The navigation known from Elemnt Roam was also introduced. Price? Larger than the known so far Bolt, but slightly lower than the one for Roam'a.  omegle tvchatroulette 

I think it is an interesting option and competition for the EDGE 530. I myself have a Wahoo Elemnt Roam which I am very happy with. Will I exchange it for a new Bolt? Probably not, because I am very happy with it. However, if I were now faced with the choice of the first bicycle computer for myself, I would probably be willing to buy a new Bolt for purely financial reasons. According to several English-language reviews, although smaller, the display in the new Bolt is slightly clearer than that in the Roam. The only question is whether the reviews are well paid. At the moment, Roam only wins with the size of the display and battery life (17h Roam vs. 15h Bolt). Oh, and it's nice that USB Type C is added. Most of us have a lot of cables for charging phones with USB C, so it's nice that we are going to unify the standards. Is it worth changing from Roam? In my opinion, probably not. Is it worth investing your money in a new Bolt without having any computer or having an old model? I guess so. 

• Mod Team

Temat został usunięty.Prawdopodobna przyczyna usunięcia:- pkt 2b zasad pisania - brak klamrowego nazewnictwa tematu- podobny temat już istnieje- narusza inne postanowienia i zasady regulaminu forum lub/i polityki prywatności.Zasady pisania na forum: http://www.forumrowerowe.org/topic/9018-zasady-pisania/

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...