Skocz do zawartości

[Zwift] Jaki tablet?

maykon

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 4 tygodnie później...

Nie. Pozwól, że wkleję ci oficjalne wymagania sprzętowe. Ja bym się bez GTXa nie zbliżał nawet.

Processor: Ideally use a CPU with strong raw (single thread) performance, to combat the frame rate swings when it’s busy. Zwift doesn’t take advantage of modern CPUs with many cores though, so don’t waste your money on an expensive, high-end model. Large performance improvements brought about by Intel’s 12th generation mean the choice is simple: if you want 60fps as often as possible then go for a new ‘Alder Lake’ i3 quad core CPU. I own the i3-12100F and it’s superb at keeping frame rates high in Zwift. If you don’t mind the frame rate dropping to around 30fps however, then just save the cash and build with a 4th gen ‘Haswell’ i3 dual core CPU from the i3-41X0 range, which represents by far the best value for money for Zwift. Notwithstanding incredible bargains, virtually every CPU in between ends up poor value because they’re either not as good as 12th gen, or too expensive compared to 4th gen.

• Performance/New: Intel Core i3-12100F
  • Value/Used: Intel Core i3-41X0, or equivalent 4th gen Xeon if streaming/multitasking is your thing
  • Ultimate: Overclocked Intel Core i5-12600KF

Graphics Card: For Ultra profile, look for a mid-range Nvidia graphics card of 900 series or newer with at least 2GB of VRAM. Remember that without a strong CPU as mentioned above then you’ll see the same bottlenecks no matter what graphics card you have, so don’t waste money on something really expensive if your CPU will just hold it back a lot of the time anyway. Don’t even bother with the 1080p in-game resolution setting, all the graphics cards listed here are capable of at least 1440p which looks better on a 1080p display.

• Ultra profile, 1440p resolution: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960, 1050 Ti or 1650
  • Ultra profile, 2160p (4K) resolution: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980, 1060, 1650 SUPER or higher
  • Ultimate: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 or higher, including any GeForce RTX graphics card

Display: To ensure the smoothest experience in all circumstances, an adaptive sync monitor (with compatible graphics card and DisplayPort) works best to iron out frame rate swings. A big TV is immersive, but you’ll almost certainly encounter stuttering at some point unless your CPU and graphics card are both strong enough to keep the frame rate consistently high.

• Smoothest: Freesync, G-Sync Compatible or G-Sync monitor
  • Most immersive: Huge 1080p or 4K TV
  • Ultimate: 120Hz 4K adaptive sync TV with HDMI 2.1 and RTX 3000 series graphics card

Memory: 8GB of DDR4 (or DDR3, depending on the CPU platform chosen) is plenty of system RAM for Zwift. More RAM won’t improve anything, in fact the game runs just as well in terms of frame rates on as little as 2GB, albeit with low-quality textures. You absolutely do not need 16GB+, as other modern games demand. RAM speed and latency doesn’t matter much to Zwift, so just grab the best value deal you can find.

Storage: A 120GB SSD is easily enough storage for a PC with Windows and Zwift. The game can take a while to apply updates and load worlds, so be sure your system is running on an SSD rather than a mechanical HDD. In normal usage, starting the PC, loading Zwift, and getting to the pairing screen should take less than 60secs – even on budget hardware.

OS: Windows 10 is the easiest operating system to recommend for the foreseeable future, ideally clean installed onto the SSD from scratch. Installing as little extra software as possible ensures maximum stability.

Zwift uses OpenGL, so AMD graphics cards should generally be avoided for a dedicated Zwift PC due to how poorly their Windows drivers perform in this regard. It’s not that they won’t work, it’s just hugely inefficient. If AMD is the only choice, stick to the RX 580 and above. You will also be able to use adaptive sync with a Freesync monitor.

U mnie, osobiście 1-2 lata temu chodziło ok na 9-letnim (obecnie) ultrabooku z procesorem z serii u. Ale już na 4-letnim thinkpadzie z dobrym laptopowym procesorem i jakąś integrą (ale słabszą niż w ultrabooku) zwift chodzi wyraźnie słabiej. A rouvy jest nie-"grywalne". To samo się tyczy rgt cycling. Z tego co widzę, to w benchmarkach to 520 jest ciut lepsze od intel 4400 które mam w starym ultrabooku.

Osobiście radziłbym zakupić do tego jakiś tani (chyba że zamierzasz go używać jeszcze do czegoś innego i potrzebujesz droższego) laptop do grania, z dedykowaną, przyzwoitą kartą graficzną.

• +1 pomógł 1

Ogólnie to mam tablet huawai matepad t10s. Na nim zwift chodzi ok. Lecz po jakimś czasie zwift się wyłącza do pulpitu w tablecie.

Natomiast na telefonie, który mam samsung galaxy a52s. Zwift też chodzi płynnie i nic się nie dzieje. Mogę spokojnie jeździć i mam z tego przyjemność. 

Mam też PC stacjonarny z procesorem ryzen 5, grafiką geforce 1070, ramu 12gb ddr4 i nie chce mi się jednostki centralnej przenosić do dziupli z rowerem i trenażerem. 

Szukam czegoś nisko budżetowego. 

Chyba najlepszym rozwiązaniem będzie kupić używkę apple tv.